I just read this on someone's blog (not sure if you'd wanna be credited for this XD) and I laughed so hard I just HAD to re-post it!
i used to hit her head repeatedly when she was younger hoping she'll become spastic or something
and once, i actually kicked her and her teeth came out ( it was loose anyway! )
but, its good to know that my cousin actually dragged her sister to burn her on the stove,
put me next to her and i'm the saint.
oh and i have lovely evil big sister friends too,
like ___, who locked her brother up so that she'd get to watch the telly
and ___, who kicked a flying shoe at her sister and slammed her hand in the drawer.
haha,
i wonder what it'd be like if I had been the younger one.
what a miserable life i would have lived.LOL, ditto ditto ditto! I blanked the other 2 people too cause, well, aren't we all guilty little shits? :P Like Mira said, "Hell hath no fury like an older sister scorned."
Those of you who are older sisters, you'd know what we're on about. Those of you who have been on the receiving end? You're alive aren't you? Be thankful. XD
It's fun reminiscing at times about all the stuff I did to MY sister, but I truly love her and miss her dearly. And while I don't exactly regret any of it, I do feel bad occasionally. That's probably why I'm getting my retribution now, or karma, or whatever it is you call it.
9:12 PM